Royal Elite - Recycled European Down Duvet
As low as CA$259.00
Our premium eco-friendly Royal Elite® Recycled European Down Duvet is filled with recycled down collected from different used down products in Europe. This duvet will keep you at the peak of comfort throughout the night that you didn't know was possible. Sleep Better. Live Better.
Our Royal Elite® duvet is filled with 100% sustainable and eco-friendly Recycled European Down. The filling of this duvet is recycled down which was collected from different used down products in Europe. Crafted in Toronto with love. This eco-friendly duvet comes either 100% cotton down-proof percale or sateen fabric with a thread count of 280 or 400. Regardless of which thread count you choose, this duvet is soft, ultra-lightweight, airy fluffiness and you'll experience a new level of comfort you didn't know was possible.
Our ethical supply chain has undergone rigorous treatment to ensure this product is hypoallergenic, breathable, and comply with all the strictest principles from the international standards of sterilization and cleanliness.
Comfort, Craftsmanship, Social Responsibility, and Traceability run deep in our blood. As a brand, Maholi® is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Responsible Down Standard (RDS®), Global Recycled Standard (GRS®), and Canadian Down Standard (CDS) certified, and on top of that, we have been an active board member of the Down Association of Canada since our beginning in 1994. If you’re looking for more background information about the down industry, this association is known as one of the best sources in the world for accurate facts about down and feathers. We track our sources and suppliers every step of the way to ensure our naturally luxurious materials come from ducks and geese that are treated humanely.
- Filled with 100% Recycled European White Down
- 100% soft cotton down-proof shell that is woven with 280 thread count percale or
- Pure 100% silky-smooth cotton down-proof shell that is woven with 400 thread count sateen
- Baffle-box construction prevents contents from shifting
- Reinforce seams with double stitching around the border
- Four corner loops
- Certified by GRS® label and fully traceable
- Certified DOWNMARK® label
- Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® label
- 650+ Fill Power
- Filled and made in Canada with imported materials
- Recommend dry cleaner specialist in down bedding products
- Do not machine wash this duvet
- Recommend spot cleaning with Zero® or Woolite® soap for spills or stains
- For ultimate freshness, leave the duvet outside away from the sun for a few hours
- Recommend throwing the duvet into a dry on fluff setting and then shake it once done