Royal Elite - White Goose Down Duvet
As low as CA$305.00
This premium White Goose Down Duvet is affordable and is filled with 600+ fill power. This dreamy duvet will provide years of comfort and warmth, and excellent protection during winter. It is filled and made in Canada. You can truly Sleep Better. Live Better.
This Premium White Goose Down Duvet from Royal Elite provides the benefits of a natural fill encased in a down-proof 4-way baffle box shell. One of our most popular duvets and very affordable, this hypoallergenic product will provide temperature-balanced comfort and years of reliable quality. This duvet is filled with 600+ fill and made in Canada with love. No wonder Canadians love this duvet.
Comfort, Craftsmanship, Social Responsibility, and Traceability run deep in our blood. As a brand, Maholi® is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Responsible Down Standard (RDS®), Global Recycled Standard (GRS®), and Canadian Down Standard (CDS) certified, and on top of that, we have been an active board member of the Down Association of Canada since our beginning in 1994. If you’re looking for more background information about the down industry, this association is known as one of the best sources in the world for accurate facts about down and feathers. We track our sources and suppliers every step of the way to ensure our naturally luxurious materials come from ducks and geese that are treated humanely.
- Filled with white goose down
- 100% soft cotton down-proof shell that is woven with 280 thread count percale
- Baffle-box construction prevents contents from shifting
- Reinforce seams with double stitching around the duvet comforter
- Certified DOWNMARK® label
- Ultra-Fresh Anti Microbial label
- Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® label
- 600 Fill Power
- Filled and made in Canada with imported materials
- Do not machine wash this duvet
- Recommend to breathe this duvet for about 12 hours before placing it in the duvet comforter. This process will help it breathe and plump up
- Recommend dry cleaner specialist in down bedding products
- Recommend spot cleaning with Zero® or Woolite® soap for spills or stains
- For ultimate freshness, leave the duvet outside away from the sun for a few hours
- Recommend throwing the duvet into a dry on fluff setting and then shake it once done