Royal Elite - Recycled European Down Pillow
As low as $111.20 Regular Price $139.00
Our eco-friendly Royal Elite® Recycled European Down Pillow is the newest arrival for this collection. Filled and made in Toronto, you will experience comfort and support, and feeling as though you are sleeping on a cloud. Sleep Better. Live Better.
Holiday Sale! Upto 30% Off Sitewide
From the Recycled European Down Pillow Collection. Maholi®'s mission is to ensure their production and supply chain to Save a million litres of drinking water. Use of renewable energy. Lower carbon footprint. This Royal Elite® Recycled European Down Pillow from Maholi® fulfills all the above by saving a million litres of drinking water, applying renewable energy, lowering carbon footprint, and transforming the waste into organic fertilizer.
This Royal Elite® pillow is filled with eco-friendly recycled European down. You can curate the thread count for this pillow from a soft and crisp 233 thread count to a buttery soft 400 thread count. Both of the thread counts are down-proof. You will experience a soft, ultra-lightweight, ideal for hot sleepers and feeling as though you are sleeping on a cloud.
The filling of this pillow is recycled down, which was collected from different used down products in Europe. Maholi®'s ethical supply chain has undergone rigorous treatment to ensure this product is hypoallergenic, breathable, and complies with all the strictest principles from the international standards of sterilization and cleanliness. As Maholi® is a proud member of the down association of Canada, manufactured and filled in Toronto, Canada, this duvet carries the down mark quality assurance and is GRS certified.
All pillows are sold individually unless specified.
- Filled with eco-friendly Recycled European Down
- 100% soft cotton down-proof shell that is woven with 233 thread count percale
- Reinforce seams with double stitching around the border
- Certified by GRS® and fully traceable
- Certified DOWNMARK® label
- 650+ Fill Power
- Manufacture and filled in Canada with imported materials
- Do not machine wash this pillow
- Recommend to breathe this pillow for about 12 hours before placing it in the pillowcase. This process will help it breathe and plump up
- Recommend dry cleaner specialist in down bedding products
- Recommend spot cleaning with Zero® or Woolite® soap for spills or stains
- For ultimate freshness, leave the pillow(s) outside away from the sun for a few hours