Maholi - 100% Organic Cotton Percale Sheet Set
As low as $116.00 Regular Price $145.00
Clean and crisp 100% Organic Cotton that is woven with 300 thread count percale, results in breathable, durable and lightweight eco-friendly classic Sheets for the bed. Outfit your bed with these fantastic Sheets and you can Sleep Better. Live Better.
Independence Day Sale! Save 20% Off Sitewide
We are proud to introduce our newest Canadian-made Maholi® Eco-Friendly Sheets collection, 100% Organic Cotton portfolio. The Maholi® 100% Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set & Sheet Set is clean, crisp, lightweight, breathable, durable and treated to a peach-like finish for a notably softer hand feel. Excellent for hot sleepers staying cool, relaxed and comfortable at night. Offering options of 15" and 18" deepness. The fitted sheets in this Sheet Set can fit over any mattresses. Transform your bed into a tranquil oasis with these sheets.
These tremendous eco-friendly sheets are made from 100% organic cotton grown from non-GMO seeds and exclude any chemicals commonly used in harmful textile processing. On top of that, these Sheets are GOTS® certified. The 100% Organic Cotton checks every box in our values for Sustainability by protecting the environment, farmers, textile factory works, and most importantly, our end consumers.
- Pure 100% Organic Cotton that is woven with 300 thread count percale
- These 100% Organic Cotton are grown from non-GMO seeds
- GOTS® certified
- Contains one Fitted and Flat Sheet and Pillowcase(s):
- Twin: 1 Pillowcase
- Double: 2 Pillowcases
- Queen: 2 Pillowcases
- King: 2 Pillowcases
- Fitted Sheets has elastic on corners to secure
- Made in Canada
- Do not dry clean
- Turn inside out before washing
- Separate and machine wash with similar colour in cold water on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low setting
- If required, reverse side to iron cool setting
- Recommend spot cleaning with Zero® or Woolite® soap for spills or stains
- For ultimate freshness, leave the Sheet Set outside away from the sun for a few hours